What kind of documents do people have to prepare for car-making and vehicle inspection?
According to the Ministry of Public Works' Facebook page on May 8, 2020.

The ministry declares that those who wish to take the vehicle to the side of the vehicle must have documents such as: expired car (vehicle registration), vehicle identification card and old technical inspection certificate.

The new car has no license plate (registration), ID card, vehicle tax receipt.

By: Eng Boucheng