The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Wednesday that people are falling ill and could To die after drinking alcohol, washing hands. The CDC says four people have died and others have suffered from blindness. Seizures.
Alcohol-based hand rubs are ubiquitous and useful for washing hands during an outbreak. But the CDC warns that it is not safe to drink.
"Alcohol-based hand sanitizer products should not be consumed," the CDC said.
CDC team describes 15 adults in Arizona and New Mexico hospitalized due to Methanol poisoning after drinking alcohol, washing hands between May and June.
CDC is not sure why people can drink alcohol and wash their hands 0x017d7 Children can make mistakes and some people think An alternative to alcoholic beverages. It is not.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has repeatedly warned of methanol in some hand-washing alcohols. Distributed in the United States. Unlike ethanol, alcohol is used to clean hands. Methanol is toxic and can even poison people through their skin. The Food and Drug Administration has warned against more than 100 hand sanitizer products. Excerpted from the website: cnn (Edited by: Bopha)