<! – ->

Siem Reap: Twenty-two high school students in Chea Smon commune, Meanchey district bought bread in front of the school, causing vomiting and being transported to Mean Chey Health Center and they have returned home as a group. The paramedics came out just in time to take the medication and put one drop of barley, some of them two. The surprise incident occurred at 9:30 am on February 12, 2020 at Chea Smon Secondary School, Meanchey Commune, Prasat Bakong District, Siem Reap Province.

Colonel Lim Sambath, Inspector of Police in Preah Vihear District, said on February 14 that 12 students and 12 girls had already bought bread and had nausea and dizziness while we were having diarrhea. The students were sent to Mean Chey Health Center to save them on time. He said the baker, named August Serey, a 37-year-old woman living in Chea Smon village, Meanchey district, was bought from Rolous market.

According to the woman who sold the above bread, the bread was purchased from a Rolous marketer and a marketer bought from Siem Reap. According to the expert's own examination, some of these breads were good and some were sweet. This is why students eat to their stomachs. For the follow up measures, inspectors, we entrusted the baker to the provincial competent authority to proceed with the research procedure.

At present, all 12 high school students living in the Bakong district have recovered and gone home. Dr. Suos Borin, Director of Mean Chey Health Center, told our Immigration Agency on the evening of February 14, 2020 that 12 female high school students were all female and teachers were helping. He was taken to his local health center while he was being helped by medicine and medicine. Some Romans returned home from some time over 10 in Rome lasted until 5 pm, parents are relieved and sent home. As for the bread that the students bought in front of the school, he did not examine the cause of the poison because the authorities took the autopsy.

It is recalled that in Bakong district, Siem Reap province recently there was a case of bread poisoning but the competent authority cooperated to shut down the oven, which was located in the district of Prasat Baku district, by the police. And no proper law from the relevant ministry.

Edited by: Fortune