Middle: Two children died suddenly and the otherSerious injury caused by electric shock while they were preparing a monastery for the mother, but unfortunately when the 3 of them lift the iron to tie the microphone. Touching naked wires causes shock immediately.

The case happened on February 22, 2020 at 15:00 at Prey Kbal Village, Chhlong Commune, Ponhea Leu District, Kandal Province.

The three victims include: 1: Chon Ouch, male, 38, construction worker (seriously injured), Ta Village Pech Commune, Ponhea Leu District, Kandal Province II 3-year-old Jesshun, 33 years old Factory worker (deceased) in Prey Kk village, Chhlong commune, Ponhea Leu district, Kandal province.

According to clarification, Bunsian, a 75-year-old woman, was the mother of the mother, before the birth of her baby, Chuon Makara, 31, and his name. Chuon Ouch, 38, along with his son-in-law, Jessh, the three of them raised a metal bend to hold the ceremony for their mother. Tomorrow while ironing The microphone caused the metal to touch the strings naked through the electric shock of the victims, Chuon Makara and Jesshun, and the victim, Chuon Och Chork. Wounded toes, family and neighbors were rushed to Phnom Penh Hospital for treatment. By: Kolab