<! – ->
All organs in the body need sufficient water to function properly to avoid various health problems. Especially during the hot months, maintaining adequate hydration is essential. What foods can help with hot weather? Today, the website Health.com.kh will list the types of fruits you should eat to avoid problems Dehydration:
1. Coconut Water During the summer, coconut water is the perfect drink to feel refreshed and cool. This natural drink is rich in nutrients that replenish the body's electrolyte after losing sweat. Lower the heat better.
2. Watermelon: An excellent source of water, which helps to reduce body heat. In addition, watermelon is one of the best sources of lycopene that protects the skin against sun damage. Also Sunday. The fiber of the watermelon also helps keep the belly flat and facilitates remarkable digestion.
3. Pomegranate: This fruit is rich in water, which helps keep the body from overheating. .
4. Cucumbers – rich in water, cucumber helps to relieve body heat. It's an excellent source of vitamin C, which boosts the immune system.
5. Carrots: An excellent source of water and vitamin C. Anti-inflammatory properties that help to eliminate stress, joint pain and muscle aches due to extreme heat.
6. Ginger leaf: To reduce the heat from the inside, add the basil leaves in food and drink. Rice husk contains menthol which is cool.
7. Cucumbers: All slices of cucumber contain up to 90% water. This is why you should try to eat this fruit to avoid post-dehydration problems Exercise or while under hot weather. In addition, cucumbers are also a good source of vitamin A, which is good for eye health (Source: Health.com.kh ) ៕ (Edited by: Bopha)