Phnom Penh: A spokesman for the Phnom Penh Municipal Administration Office has rejected the reportBoeng Keng Kang district will be closed to foreigners in the coming weeks.
Meth Meas Pheakdey, spokesman for the Phnom Penh Municipal Administration on the evening of March 21, confirmed the news of the closure Foreigners traveling in Boeung Keng Kang area next week, it's unreal news
Mr. Meas Pheakdey said that Phnom Penh administration has no reason to block foreigners from traveling in BKK No.
Mr. Meas Pheakdey's confirmation came after the release of a number of social media posts that were not factual Foreigners to be stopped in Boeung Keng Kang area next week COVID-19).
For this information, the administration of Phnom Penh has done a lot of things, he said that previously, Phnom Penh administrations such as the Ministry of Health and the Royal Government The government has been vigilant over the prevention of the disease, putting in place preventative measures .
He added that for those who are contaminated with unsubstantiated information, the Phnom Penh Municipal Administration is also investigating to arrest the action. Legal too.
The BKKI administration would like to inform the local people in Boeung Keng Kang district that: There was no epidemic of KDD 19 and no case was required to close the BKK administration as There are some pics on social media . May all the people be calm in spite of the spread of the disease 19, but we can prevent it All citizens should maintain good hygiene in accordance with the Ministry of Health's guidelines and conduct their daily business. The Boeung Keng Kang administration awaits better services and public security for the people.