PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) – The Ministry of Health has discovered a new coronavirus (2019-nov) virus on a Chinese man named Jia Jianhua on January 27, 2020, the Ministry of Health has announced. 60 year old male from Wuhan, China.
The following is the full text of the Ministry of Health's press release on positive cases of the new coronavirus in Sihanoukville and the new coronavirus pneumonia vaccine (2019-Cov):
The Ministry of Health of Cambodia would like to inform the public that as of 3 pm on January 27, 2020, the Ministry has identified and confirmed the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge positive case of coronavirus. Jia Jianhua, 60 year old Chinese man, arrives from Wuha 4 families with samples taken for analysis of four positive one corona virus, Chin Hou.
These four were as follows:
1. Jia Jianhua, 60, male, casket sport, E54319891
2. Wang Lingzhen Female, 57, Papaya, E06137433
3. Xiao Yan, 38, male, carrying a sports car, ED0134348
4. Jia Ruixuan, 33, Papaya, E24490509
According to the patient's history, he and his family left Han for Sihanoukville on January 23, 2020 and developed symptoms on January 25, 2020 with a fever and runny nose. Nausea. The above four people are from Wuhan, the People's Republic of China, and arrived in Cambodia on a direct flight from Wuhan to Sihanoukville International Airport on January 23, 2020 at about 7:00 am. After arriving in Sihanoukville, they took a two-night taxi ride to the Independence Hotel. Then arrived at the Queenco Hotel on the afternoon of January 25, 2020. That afternoon, Jiang Hour played pool for two hours and got a fever. Later that evening, his wife, Wang Leng Chen, called her family in China and told her husband she had a fever.
After receiving information from Kuch Chamroeun, the Governor of Preah Sihanouk province on January 26, 2020, the provincial authorities, together with the Director of the Department of Health, said the province and the emergency response officer of the Preah Sihanouk Provincial Health Department were active in investigating the case. He was staying at the Ronco Hotel in Sihanoukville. Then the team
The Sihanoukville Ministry of Health took the samples in accordance with the technical guidelines recommended by the Ministry of Health on the same day and sent samples from the nose and throat of the four individuals for analysis at the Institut Pasteur in Cambodia.
On the afternoon of the third of January 27, 2020, the results from the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge confirmed that Mr. Jinnhur's laboratory samples were positive for new coronavirus (2019-Cov). Currently, according to the medical team, the patient's condition is only normal and his family has not found any signs of their health problems. Doctors are closely monitoring their health.
The key measures taken by the Ministry of Health and the Provincial Health Department together with the provincial authorities are as follows:
• Place patients in separate rooms of Sihanouk Hospital for follow-up as well as provide the most intensive care
• Keep his family under medical surveillance and seek out other people for health education and follow up on their health and disinfect his whereabouts.
• Report to the Chinese Embassy in Cambodia about the above positive indicators.
The Ministry of Health would like to confirm that the Ministry is closely monitoring and researching the status of the new case of pneumonia, and would like to call on the residents to return from Han The People's Republic of China (PRC) has to monitor its health on a regular basis if there are any symptoms Cough, whooping cough, or symptoms of dyspnea or asthma can be urgent and promptly seek medical consultation and treatment at a public health facility and if you have any questions about your health, please call the Hotline at 115. Of the Ministry of Health's Ministry of Health.
The Ministry of Health is updating the case of the new coronavirus pneumonia by 8 am on January 27, 2020, according to a World Health Organization report of a total of 2,744 patients. Positive coronavirus was reported in 30 provinces of the People's Republic of China, 461 of which were cases. Availability of 80 people have been killed. A total of 5,794 suspects including 729 new cases, 137 serious cases and 24 new deaths (from Hubei). Hong Kong has eight cases of Macau, 5 Chinese and 4 million Taiwan. Thailand reported 7 cases, Japan three cases, the Republic of Korea three cases, the United States three cases, Vietnam 2 cases, Singapore 4 cases, Malaysia three cases Nepal, one case France, and Australia four. A total of 32,799 patients affected or close to follow-up for follow-up medical observation, 583 were out of follow-up and 30,453 were under surveillance. Health is yet to come.
It is noteworthy that there is no clear indication from the WHO on the source and mode of transmission of the new pneumonia virus. However, there is limited evidence of human-to-human transmission and is currently being observed in people who are in the incubation period but not yet. The symptoms are still present to other people.
In a bid to prevent the spread of the ailment, the Minister of Health, Dr. Mam Bunheng, appealed to all citizens, especially those returning from Wuhan, Hebei province. The People's Republic of China is extremely cautious, taking care of its own health Here are a few simple steps:
If you experience symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath, either during the trip or after returning from the above mentioned location, see a doctor (at the nearest public health facility) and inform. Visit your doctor about your travel history and symptoms.
The Minister of Health says: "I would like to remind all people to be very careful about preventing the spread of pneumonia with a new case in Sihanoukville. On January 27, 2020, the following measures will be taken:
1. Avoid close contact with people with PTSD or suspicious patients.
2. Wash hands often with soap and clean water) especially after contact with the patient or the environment.
3. Avoid close contact or go to markets or farms where live animals or wildlife or areas known to have a virus are present. Adhere to good hygiene and food safety practices, such as well-cooked foods, especially meat and eggs.
5. Symptoms of respiratory illness may include clogging the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a scarf or a tissue.
7. Adhere to clean hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene (cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, wash hands after contact with respiratory secretions and keep more than 1 meter away from individuals with acute respiratory symptoms) Etc.).
8. Health workers who provide care for patients must adhere to preventive measures in health facilities carefully and accurately in order to avoid infection to themselves.
9. If suspected to be infected with the new coronavirus, with symptoms such as fever above 38 ° C and at least one of the following coughs, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath and shortness of breath, and a travel history from China, dealing with respiratory patients, dealing with sick animals during the 14 days prior to symptoms or by contact Section deaths from respiratory disease research receded know about the precise identity (virus) are immediately reported to the hotline number 115.
The Ministry of Health will continue to investigate cases of this disease and continue to inform the public about the development of health problems on the Ministry of Health's website and Facebook page, and at the Department of Communicable Diseases ww.cdcmoh.gov.kh This site contains health education materials on preventing respiratory infections that can be downloaded.
For more information: Please contact the toll-free hotline number 115, even if your budget is unavailable.