<! – ->
Most of us know that sleep is important for physical health. If you need more than 30 minutes to fall asleep at bedtime or sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night Insomnia For more than 20 minutes, you should change some daily habits to improve the quality of life Sleep! What habits have a worrisome effect on sleep? Today, Health.com.kh will introduce a routine that you should stop to get enough sleep:
1. Look at electronics before going to bed: Most of us are aware of the flashing blue light Getting off the phone can cause sleep disturbances, so you'll find it hard to get enough sleep. If you watch TV or other devices, including your phone or computer, before bed. This is because the blue light emitted from the LCD screen blocks the production of the hormone Laotin, which helps with drowsiness. For good reason, you should not use your phone or other electronic devices before going to bed for at least two hours .
2. Eating too much before bed: Eating too much in the evening or before bed can cause acid reflux. Stomach makes it difficult for you to sleep. Therefore, it is better to not eat too much before three hours of sleep.
3. Drink a caffeinated drink or bed before going to bed: If you are a coffee addict, you are more likely to experience it It is difficult to fall asleep at night, especially if you take a caffeine drink before bed. A cup of coffee can stay in the body for at least six hours. For example, if you drink coffee at 4pm, that means caffeine can make you feel like 10pm. .
In addition, the production of hormones regulating the sleep cycle of melatonin is also inhibited, which leads to Sleep problems. So it's best not to drink coffee before bed. In fact, many people may not be aware that in addition to coffee, there are many other beverages and foods that contain the substance Caffeine, which includes chocolate, tea, soda, and a few other energy drinks all make you feel. Slender. Ideally, you should eat it in the morning.
4. Set alarms too close: Too many alarms are not only disruptive to sleep, but They can also have serious health effects. This is because doing so increases the level of the hormone cortisol in the body.
5. Unhealthy diet: Most of us may not know that diets do not contain vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin D, calcium and zinc Enough can cause significant sleep problems.
6. Comfortable Bedrooms: A good-sized bedroom is very important for both children or adults. This is because a messy bedroom can be stressful. So for a good night's sleep, get your bedroom order in order (Source: Health.com.kh). (Edited by: Bopha)