- Siem Reap finds 99 more cases of Kovid 19 while 110 recovers
- Vietnamese PM sees Cambodia's aid as an effective contribution to disease prevention in Ho Chi Minh City
- AstraZeneca vaccine, donated by Japan, 332,000 doses, the first of 1 million doses, has been provided to the Royal Government of Cambodia.
- Mr. Net Savoeun requested that the border checkpoint control the list of foreign workers and drivers
- Phnom Penh Capital Hall recommends to tighten the implementation of measures to prevent Kovid 19 infection at construction sites