<! – ->
Banteay Meanchey: A 5-member family of people with nausea, nausea, shock, and sent to the rescue The incident took place in Tbong Khnum village, Tbong Khma commune, Preah Netr Preah district, Banteay Meanchey province.
Colonel Meas Rithy, Preah Sihanouk Provincial Police Inspector, said that the victim's family was 1-Bun Saroeun. 49-year-old husband (Khim Saray), 42-year-old woman (wife), 3-year-old Bun (4) 4-year-old Bun Sarin, 6-year-old child )You are from Tampuon village, Tran Cam commune, Preah Netr Preah district, Banteay Meanchey province.
Asked before the incident, the family had bought a chicken egg, which they were driving for sale, he said Come eat. Then they had to eat their own papaya. Later on, she bought her village sweets for dessert. By noon at 7 o'clock, his family was in a coma.
He also speculated that according to the suspected poisoning, he had been eating in his family if the poison had been caused. Eggs or roast eggs can poison not only one family but also others.
All five victims are now recovering and returning home. So be on the lookout for high-calorie foods during the Cold War 19 season.