<! – ->

Phnom Penh: A house made of wood and stone was swallowed up by the owner as the owners went to eat. At the store. The fire broke out at around 10:30 pm on February 4 at the house at 423 Route 24BT, Thnout Chreb Village. 6 Boeng Tumpou II commune, Meanchey district.

The owner of the home, Seang Sokleang, 57, a retired officer, said his house was completely set on fire. The size of 6 by 11 meters is a kind of wooden house on the tile below the stone and he is rented to a Cambodian woman With his foreign girlfriend, he runs a restaurant in the market Tumpun.

The Cambodian woman, 35-year-old Chea Sophea, whose Swedish girlfriend Robin Elcberg said before He was in the market at 9:30 pm and called his foreign girlfriend. Go for a meal in an outdoor store. But his girlfriend told him not to want to relax and advised to bring home food, but he refused. Forced to go out to dinner outside and locked the house.

After arriving at the restaurant, villagers and landlords rented a phone to tell them the house he was staying in. Set on fire. Then he came back with a great deal of fear, and when the fire was ready, the house was full of fire. It also has some valuable assets in it.

As for the cause of the fire, the homeowner has placed a suspicion about the power outage. Nine firefighters intervened in the incident, including eight police and fire department vehicles. Cambodian Beer and One Company.

However, the fire did not spread to other homes, and for that exact reason, police are still investigating.