Svay Rieng Province: 5m by 6m Lights, candles, bamboo poles, wooden pillars and other items were burnt down as the owner lit a candle. The New Year's Angels were asleep, and this happened at 22:15 pm on April 13 2020 is located in Trapeang Thmor village, south of Khum Chak, Romeas Haek district Svay Rieng.
Police say 54-year-old Long Seng's wife, 57-year-old Long John 6 meter square roof, roof, roof, lintel, bamboo roof, bamboo pillars and damage: Honda black 125 2015 Series 1 Mopeds, 50 mules, one moss 3 wheels, 700 kg rice, 105 kg rice, 500,000 riel gold, 4 digs, 30 coats, 20 bowls, 6 quilts 6
3 bedding, 5 blankets, 5 pillows, 1 suitcase, 2 TVs, 1 battery, 1 phone.
The reason is that the owner of the house lit a candle and received an angel and fell asleep