HONG KONG: Hong Kong health authorities warned on Saturday that the third wave of Hong Kong's 19 cases of measles was the worst. Of public health crisis so far as at least 61 people in the city have been confirmed infected or tested Positive first. According to the South China Morning Post.

The city reported 16 out of 28 cases officially registered on Saturday, while 33 others were waiting. Remember to confirm that they are infected with this virus.

Dr. Chuang Shuk-kwan, director of the Health Protection Center (CHP) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said: "The outbreak of the third wave is the worst since the outbreak began to worsen in March."


The steady rise brought the number of Hong Kong people infected with 19 Kovid to 1,431 with disappearances. Seven people have been urged by health experts to stay home and avoid going to work where possible. Possibly while the government has said it will not rule out further restrictions on maintaining social gaps. Excerpted from the website: scmp (Edited by: Bopha)


Facebook

Google

Twitter

Email