A three-and-a-half-year-old Korean car was set on fireThe entire car, including gasoline on the car, exploded.
The incident happened on February 20, 2020 at 8:20 pm in the vicinity of the gas station. Srey Raksmey is in Trang Pring Village. The vehicle was used to drive the vehicle while workers were racing on a 20-wheeler.
Two fire trucks came to the scene to spray the water with six fountains The car went off completely at 8:45 pm on the same day, leaving no people in danger.
On February 20, 2020 at 8:20 am, a car fire in the vicinity of the Siam Smith gas station caused a power outage. Each of these networks. Electricity Stung Treng to temporarily suspend supply of electricity at Feeder 1 P006 in Trapaing Srasang village, Stung Treng town for technical team to repair. Network cable restored.
A power outage caused by a power outage at Feeder1 P006 in Trapaing Pring village, Stung Treng commune, Stung Treng province, caused a loss of LV 3 x 150mm2 + 70mm2 cable and loss of quality. One LV at a time.
The technical team completed the repairs and replacement of the poles and connected the electricity to the customer in full at 13:30 this afternoon. By: Columbus