<! – ->
Papaya is one of the edible fruits that is both edible and ripe, and is very rich in Cambodia. Although most of us are familiar with and enjoy this fruit, but may not be aware of its wonderful benefits For health, prevent disease. Today, Health.com.kh will show the unexpected effects of eating papaya even once a week. Anyway:
1. Lowers Cholesterol: This fruit is a great source of fiber that helps lower cholesterol Not good. In addition, papaya is rich in beneficial antioxidants such as lycopene and beta-carotene. These substances work together to prevent oxygen uptake of cholesterol in the cardiovascular system. Papaya is also one of the best sources of vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E, which helps in controlling the level of homocysteine in the blood flow that blocks it. The risk of heart disease is considerable.
2. Strengthen the immune system: Papaya is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, essential nutrients for strengthening the immune system Physical.
3. Combat inflammation: papaya contains anti-inflammatory properties as well as chymopapain and papain which help break down protein Other inflammation in the body.
4. Control blood pressure: This is because papaya contains carpaine, which is responsible for controlling blood pressure.
5. Reduce stress:
Vitamin C in papaya can significantly reduce stress by controlling the flow of stress hormones.
6. Digestive Health: Eating papaya is good for digestive health as it is rich in fiber, vitamin C. Folate and beta-carotene (Source: Health.com.kh). (Edited by: Bopha)