Phnom Penh: After Health Minister Mam Bun Heng Chinese Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports announces a Chinese man infected with pneumonia Guidance on “Implementation of the New Coronavirus Vaccine (2019-nCoV) Plan at Public Schools and Private.
Education Minister Hang Chuon Narong issued the instructions
The implementation of the new coronavirus pneumonia vaccine (2019-nov) in public and private institutions, stating that the virus is currently under attack. New Corona (2019-Cov) is raging in Wuhan
Hubei, People's Republic of China, and is spreading to other countries
Around the world, there is no cure or vaccine yet.
The aim is to promote the implementation of preventive measures in line with the call of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HUN SEN, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia The Kingdom of Cambodia, in addition to the content of the Ministry of Health's notification of January 26, 2020, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport Take control All public and private educational institutions must continue to instruct staff and learners to take the following measures:
Avoid acute respiratory illnesses with symptoms such as fever, cough and sneezing or cold and keep one meter less than one meter from the person. Who have these symptoms.
Do not go to the market for live animals, go to the ranch, touch the wildlife or go to places where there is a suspected infection.
Avoid getting distracted in the classroom, on campus, and in public.
Avoid eye contact, nose and mouth after contact with animals and animal products, sick animals, bad taste, animal waste, water, animal and animal products Other uses of respiratory patients.
5. Wash your hands regularly and often with soap and clean water or alcohol after contact with someone with symptoms such as fever, cough and sneezing. Or colds or other things that may be the source of germs or when they see dirty or dirty hands or after contact with animals and wash their hands immediately With
Soap and clear water or alcohol after a cough or sneeze. Wash your hands after touching your nose or respiratory secretions.
6. Adhere to good hygiene practices _ food safety by eating well-cooked foods, especially meat and eggs. For cooks, use a different knife and knife for raw and cooked food, and wash their hands between handling raw food and Cooked food.
7. You have a cough or sneeze, cover the mouth and nose with a paper towel, or at least use the elbows instead of the palms.
8. If there are any students who have symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, hay fever, runny nose or sore throat, inform the guardian for referral. Treatment services on time and are allowed to rest from study until recovery.
9. If suspected, a new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) virus with a fever of 38 ° C and at least one symptom Cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and a history of travel from China with respiratory illness or death.
Acute respiratory illness Unidentified or in contact with sick animals within 15 days prior to diagnosis must be reported to the emergency phone number 115 .
The Health Minister Mam Bun Heng announced at a press conference on the evening of January 27, 2020, that the Pasteur Institute had just confirmed this afternoon at 3 pm A 60-year-old Chinese national who traveled from Wuhan to Sihanoukville on January 23, 2020, was infected Pneumonia Needs a new type of virus. This Chinese man traveled to Sihanoukville with three other family members, while three of his family members did not have inflammatory symptoms. New lungs.
This Chinese man, when he arrived in Sihanoukville on January 23, had symptoms on Jan 25 (fever, runny nose) and took stuff. Analyzed on January 26 and positive results on January 27 by Institut Pasteur. The doctors' measure was to place him in a separate room at Sihanoukville Hospital and put all three of his family members at risk. Monitoring the health of the virus at his residence.
Minister Mam Bunheng confirmed that this Chinese man was still in Cambodia until he was fully recovered and was leaving Cambodia. .
By January 27, 2020, the death toll from the deadly pneumonia virus in China has risen to 80, the official Xinhua news agency said. More than 2,700 cases have been reported. More than 10 other countries have pneumonia virus, including in Thailand and Vietnam. By: Kolab