<! – ->
Normally, bloating after a meal is a common cause of indigestion. It occurs when gas accumulates in the abdomen, causing bloating or bloating.
However, there are a number of other causes that can cause bloating, including eating too early, talking while eating Sometimes this can also be caused by the type of food you eat. Excessive swelling in the abdomen after a meal makes us feel uneasy. But don't worry! Today, Health.com.kh will introduce the foods you should eat to avoid problems Bloating:
1. Bananas: The potassium contained in bananas helps to deal with bloating effectively. This is because one of the other causes of bloating is because you have a diet high in soda Too much of the dium. Eating bananas high in potassium may help get rid of sodium and dehydration. Excess fluid in the system.
2. Breakfast with fiber: To facilitate the digestive system, you should have a breakfast that contains Rich in fiber. These foods also provide excellent energy for the body.
3. Apple vinegar: All you have to do is mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one glass of warm water. Drink this mixture when bloating or excessive gas in the abdomen occur.
3. Fresh lime juice mixed with Baking soda: If you also experience nausea, you can drink warm water. A cup filled with fresh lemon juice and a dash of baking powder.
4. Ginger Tea: You can drink a cup of ginger tea to calm the symptoms. That is because this vegetable has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation in the colon. In addition, ginger contains zingibain, an enzyme that facilitates digestion and is responsible for Breaks protein in the body and even improves the functioning of the intestine.
5. Soybean tea: It can cure diarrhea and indigestion through menthol containing (Source: Health .com.kh) ៕ (Edited by: Bopha)