<! – ->
The pancreas is an important part of the digestive system, it not only controls and neutralizes the acidic foods that are eaten. Only by the stomach, enzymes released by the pancreas also help in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
A healthy pancreas helps maintain proper levels of sugar absorption and simplifies your digestive process Avoid various health problems. But when the pancreas is not functioning properly, what are some of the possible problems? Today, Health.com.kh will address these issues:
1. Light stools: This is because one of the main functions of the pancreas is to facilitate the digestive process. You may notice abnormal changes in stools if you have problems with the pancreas. According to many doctors, your stools may be lighter in color and easier to float. If this happens regularly or frequently, you should seek medical help immediately.
2. Nausea and vomiting after meals: It's clear that your digestive system may be experiencing problems when it comes to eating. Something went wrong with the pancreas. As already mentioned, one of the main functions of the pancreas is to facilitate digestion. If you frequently experience nausea, nausea, and vomiting after a meal, especially fatty foods, it could be One of the pancreatic problems. Therefore, if you experience this often, do not hesitate to consult your doctor.
3. Abdominal pain: especially after eating! This may happen immediately or the next day. You may feel abdominal pain in the position of the pancreas.
4. Weight loss: In some cases, pancreatic problems can cause you to lose appetite. And, you are more likely to experience pain after eating a particularly high-fat diet. As a result of eating poorly, you are more likely to lose weight. But even if your diet is normal, you are more likely to lose weight when you have pancreatic problems.
5. High blood sugar levels: This is because the pancreas releases insulin, a hormone that mediates The movement of sugar from the blood into the cells. If the insulin is not released or produced adequately, your blood sugar level can be quite easy Will rise abnormally high. As a result, the risk of diabetes is also high (Source: Health.com.kh). (Edited by: Bopha)