<! – ->
Constipation usually occurs when the digestive or gastrointestinal system finds it difficult to digest and move. Causes residual storage for no more than 3 days.
Constipation is no joke as the body needs to release waste to avoid causing toxins. The alarming effects on the body include hemorrhoids and colon cancer. Today, the website Health.com.kh will introduce some natural drinks that enhance bowel movement to prevent the opposite Shit:
1. Fresh apple juice: This is because apples are rich in fiber and sorbitol, which helps to soften stools Improves bowel function. The more you consume fiber, the more your digestive tract becomes softer and your body can release it more easily. From constipation problems.
2. Fresh Watermelon Juice: An excellent drink choice for those suffering from constipation. That's because watermelon is rich in water and fiber, which helps stimulate bowel movement and prevent dehydration. Water in the body that causes constipation.
3. Cholesterol: citric acid found in citrus can improve the digestive system so it can be eliminated or excreted The waste, including toxins from the body. All you have to do is squeeze a lemon in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it to dissolve. Better and more active food.
4. Water: Getting enough water is essential when you have constipation. You should increase the intake of water to prevent dry, hard stools difficult to release. Drinking plenty of water makes soft stools easier to release.
5. Fresh grape juice: Grape juice is an excellent source of fiber that helps soften stools and improve bowel movement.
6. Herbal Tea: Chamomile and ginger tea are great for dealing with abdominal pain, nausea, nausea and constipation. However, make sure you stir this tea for at least 10 minutes before eating.
7. Fertilizer: Fertilizer is one of the best sources of fiber that helps in digestion, inhibits and resolves problems Remarkable shit.
8. Fresh juice: Fresh juice contains dietary fiber that facilitates digestion process. Enhanced features and prevention of constipation problems. So try a glass of fresh juice on a regular basis.
9. Pineapple juice: Pineapple juice is rich in dietary fiber that helps prevent and treat constipation High efficiency. In addition, bromelain in pineapple also helps break down protein and is useful in digestion properly (Source : Health.com.kh) ៕ (Edited by: Bopha)