PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) – A Cambodian man in Siem Reap province has been found to have the virus, the virus, in public in many countries, according to Health Minister Mam Bunheng.



In order to prevent the spread of the disease, the government has also announced the closure of schools in Siem Reap for a while, as well as the upcoming Angkor Sentinel.

Health Ministry detects new Kov-19 on a Cambodian national after a suspect in Siem Reap province who worked with a Japanese man infected with a Corona virus leaving Siem Reap to Japan. March 3, 2020 passing through Vietnam.

Three out of four had no infection, while the Ministry of Health would monitor for another 14 days, leaving them isolated.

At a press conference of the Ministry of Health on the HIV-19 virus in the evening of March 7, 2020, Mam Bunheng said that doctors believed in the healing of a 38-year-old Cambodian man. From his past experience of healing, a Chinese man is healed.

“The four affected persons on March 6, 2020 were placed in a separate room of the Siem Reap Provincial Department,” he said. Even though they did not have any symptoms, the Ministry of Health on the same day directed the samples of the four individuals to be analyzed at the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge until 12:50 pm on March 7, 2020. The results from the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge indicate that the 38-year-old man, who has been in direct contact with a Japanese man in his 40s, had a measles-19 infection. "The other three were positive for the Kov-19, and three other men and one female were negative.

He added that the 38-year-old Cambodian man, who was positive for the Kov-19, had been quarantined and was being treated by Siem Reap Referral Hospital with the utmost care.

To protect students in Siem Reap, Mam Bun Heng said the government had also temporarily closed schools in Siem Reap to prevent Kovid-19 as schools were crowded.

"At the behest of the head of the Royal Government, you have to close schools since the beginning of Siem Reap and people in Siem Reap town and the school will have higher education in order to attract more students and students," he said.

He added that the club in Siem Reap would have a discussion with the Ministry of Tourism in order to close it.

Regarding Angkor Sangkran, the Minister of Health said that Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen has announced that he will not be doing Angkor Sankranti for 2020 after a Cambodian man infected with the HIV-19 virus.

"In order to prevent and worry about the spread of the Kovi-19 disease, Samdech Techo Hun Sen has decided to shut down Angkor Sankranti in Siem Reap," the Minister of Health claimed.

In addition, Mam Bunheng said that Siem Reap would be targeted as a means to prevent the spread of the HIV-19 virus to other provinces, and the ministry continued to work in close collaboration with local authorities, health officials and The World Health Organization (WHO), the US Center for Communicable Diseases, the USCDC and the Institut Pasteur in Cambodia, IPC

Meanwhile, after the surprise sale of the mass market and residents complained, Mam Bun Heng said that anyone experiencing an unusual sale should complain to the Economic Police for immediate action. At the same time, he encouraged people to use the scarf instead of the mask as it is better than the mass.

In order to better understand the people of Kov-19, Ms. Van Vandin, a spokeswoman for the Ministry of Health, urged Cambodian people with anxiety and respiratory problems to be rushed to state hospitals for testing of the HIV-19 virus and Other diseases.

Representatives of the World Health Organization (WHO) in Cambodia thanked the Ministry of Health, the Royal Government of Cambodia, for the timely response and detection of the HIV-19 virus on a Cambodian man near a Japanese man. ៕ By: Eng Boucheng