<! – ->
Preah Sihanouk province: According to preliminary reports, a man was electrocuted but did not cause death after The victim hit the wire against the wires, caused the shock to fall under injury and was rescued initially by the sand.
The incident happened at 9:30 am on January 19, 2020 in Cham Srey Village, Kompong Commune Seilah, Kampong Seila District, Preah Sihanouk Province.
One of the victims was Ly Davy, a 31-year-old Cambodian-Muslim man employed in a metalworking business in Krang Ath village. Kampong Seil Commune, Kampong Seila District, Preah Sihanouk Province.
The victim is currently being treated at a local health center in Kompong Seila. (Editing by: Thida)