Phnom Penh: One apartment fire engulfs a house Surprise the Citizens on June 30, 2020 at 2:30 pm in Thnong Chrum 4 Village, Sangkat Boeng Chum Pun 2, Meanchey district, with 39-year-old female Ung Pisethin.

Local authorities have said that a house fire caused by a tractor-wire short circuit has caused a fire to fall on the mattress. A fire broke out in a single room, damaging the entire lounge room, measuring 4 by 6 meters, but not causing any damage. To harm no man.

In this case, the cops used 2 water police cars of the Phnom Penh Police and 15 Cambodian Brewery trucks. Cubic meter ៕


By: Mida and Phanna