<! – ->
PHNOM PENH – The Ministry of Health has announced a positive case of Kov 19 on a 35-year-old Frenchman Coming to Cambodia, and passing through Singapore, the positive case of the 19 Ivorians in Cambodia has now risen to eight.
As of the afternoon of March 15, 2020, we have identified a total of eight cases of COVID-19 in which That's seven cases against foreigners and one case against a Cambodian.
For 8 cases:
– In one case, a 60 year old male Chinese man healed
– One case, Cambodian, 38, healthy, Siem Reap
– In the case of British people (in 2 women, 1 case in male), they have no significant symptoms and are in good health Being treated in Phnom Penh Hospital
– One case of Canadians in Phnom Penh
– One case of Belgian Jews in Phnom Penh
– One case of French nationals in Phnom Penh.
Of the eight cases, seven have been in direct contact with the Japanese and one has been in direct contact with the Japanese. However, in Cambodia, we have yet to find any evidence of infection in the community. (Edited by: Bopha)