Cambodian and Lao leaders have jointly pledged to transform the border into a border of peace, friendship, cooperation and development in all areas, especially to bring peace to the people of Cambodia. Both countries.



Meeting with Bounnhang Vorachith, President of the Lao People's Democratic Republic on February 9, 2020, the President of the Senate congratulated Khan on the results. The border and border demarcation was 86% complete while the remaining 14% of the two countries were paying close attention.

"This proud result demonstrates the full commitment of the goodwill and goodwill to resolve the border issue between the two countries to turn the border into a peaceful and peaceful border," he said. Cooperation and development in all fields brings lasting peace to both nations and peoples It's an inheritance for the next generation. "

He said that Laos and Cambodia always work together to maintain solidarity, friendship and cooperation, despite the challenges the two countries have been striving for. The lives of the people have improved.

He added that the two countries jointly maintained the border for security so that the border would be a border of peace, friendship and cooperation. Challenges and drug problems, illegal crossings, illegal trafficking require the two countries' authorities to work together to combat this illegal act.

Taking the opportunity, the President of Laos said that he sold 195MW of power to Cambodia and planned to have an additional 3,000MW by 2030.

By Eng Bucheng