Phnom Penh: After being silenced, a Canadia Bank employee suffers from fainting caused by fatigue issues, exhausted by Phnom Penh and bank authorities for clarifying and denying some unscrupulous individuals who defrauded toxic information. Social.
Mr. Meath Pheakdey said that Canadia Bank's sister, Sam Sovan Chakrya, collapsed in the bathroom of the Canadia Tower on the morning of March 5, 2020, is not dead, she is at rest. Treated at Calmette Hospital.
Meas Meth Pheakdey, a spokesman for the Phnom Penh Municipal Hall, said: "The sister of Sovann Chakrya, who is suffering from emphysema, does not have the Covid-19 virus and will not die as per the Facebook post and some information."
According to Canadia Bank's official account, "On the evening of March 4, 2020, at 5:00 pm, a brawl occurred at the back gate of Canadia Palace with a female employee. He was paralyzed when he got out of work.
"In this case, we would like to inform and inform the public that this is a health issue because the staff member has a poor health and lack of sugar to cause paralysis. This is not unconscious. "He is now recovering in Calmette Hospital and is recovering."
Canadia Bank also stated that, "As mentioned above, all customers and the public should not be confused with cases such as those of a suspect virus, COVID-19 or other such as an account or a Facebook page." The number posted is different from our claim. "
Canadia Bank is working directly with all the accounts and Facebook pages above to provide the facts surrounding the case.