<! – ->

Pailin: At 10:30 am on March 28, a staff member on both legs of a private electricity company described He told an electrical office that he had been drunk by a group of about 10 military officers driving two vehicles into the car. Full in the office and beat him up And all the insults after the company shut down the electricity system for not paying the company for 6 years Months ago.

Urgent action should be taken in case the head of border guard 504 led an attack on an electrician who was a firefighter because of a blackout – he was unethical and did not properly manage his constituents' uniforms.

Posted by William Guang On Friday 27 March 2020

Posted by Unlimited Share On Friday 27 March 2020

Please note that the incident where a military officer drove a disabled victim into the office occurred around 4 pm 50mins March 25, 2020 in Stung Trang village, Stung Trang commune, Sala district, Pailin province. The victim was identified as Sok Tithy, a 36-year-old man with two legs, who was born in the village of Tuol Ta alone. Ta Ek, Battambang Municipality, currently resides in the village above.

According to Sok Tithya, a disabled employee of the electricity company, the cause of the accident As a result, the owner of a power company has issued a law requiring employees to collect a long list of customers who are in debt for electricity. Later, the electricity company found the military fort, Battalion 504, owed six months' electricity for a total of 316,3100 riel Also ordered staff to turn off the lights to not continue using.

It closed early on the morning of March 24 until late at night when it was re-docked. Promised that by the afternoon of the incident a fire payment would be made. However, the military officials did not live up to its promise, and the company ordered staff to turn off the lights again. Only after about 2 hours, until about 4:50 pm, about 10 military officers came down. The car entered the office, screaming, insulting and despising you in every way, even insulting his life.

And he said he ordered the staff to turn off the electricity – the company actually required it to shut down because he had no rights. He added that some of the military officers repeatedly took firewalls to his head, some slapped him and He pulled his wheelchair out of the room and fell two feet almost to the ground.

He added that he had lodged a complaint with the school district's military police, requesting a complaint to Colonel Yoshi. So, commander of the 504th Border Security Force, which led a force of eight to 10 military officers, engaged in assault and assault. Violence against him Disabled was working in an electricity company There is nothing against them.

He also asked Samdech Techo Hun Sen and Samdech Hun Sen as well as the Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Cambodian Armed Forces, the army commander. The ground commander and the military police chief, the courts and the Ministry of Justice, as well as human rights organizations, help him find justice.

Regarding the issue, Chief of the Border Guard Force 504 said at 12:01 pm March 28, he said, he did not lead an officer to assault the electrical workers above, but he went to pay Debt only to the company.

Others, he did not know, committed suicide because of the anger of the electricians removing the power transformers To use. Among those who hit the victims were two people: 1, Chennik, male 2, and name of Sex. He was arrested by the military police and taken to court. As he entered the office of the drunk, he indicated that he had been drinking a little this afternoon.