Phnom Penh: As of January 27, this year marks the one-year anniversary of Cambodia's first 19 cases of Kovid infection in the province. Sihanoukville on January 27 last year, imported by the Chinese.
But over the past year, Cambodia has had a total of 460 19 Kovid patients, which health officials say is a widespread sign, while therapists are 423 and 37 are still receiving treatment.
Secretary of State and spokeswoman for the Ministry of Health, Ms. O Vandin, said on January 27 that these numbers clearly indicate that 19 Kovid virus has The epidemic is spreading around the world, as well as in Cambodia, where 19 cases of the Kovid virus have been identified. Subsequently as well.
"The fact that we are all working to prevent the spread of the KV 19 virus in our country is an important task," she said. And it is necessary and I continue to call on all of us to continue to take care to protect ourselves as thoroughly as possible. Do not neglect.
At the same time, Ms. O Vandin sent a message to all those who came to Cambodia to continue to implement the measures of repression. Sak for 14 days and do not try to escape the practice of Sak.
She says it is important for passengers to be involved in keeping themselves healthy and to prevent the spread of the virus. Individuals to families as well as prevention of transmission into communities in Cambodia.
It should also be reminded that the Ministry of Health has announced the detection and confirmation from the Institut Pasteur du Cambodge in 19 positive cases of Kovid virus in men. Jia Jianhua, a 60-year-old Chinese man, was traveling from Wuhan with a family of four. All four samples tested positive for Kovid 19 virus.
Ms. O Vandin said: "Please do not forget to live a normal life in a new way by adhering to the three measures to prevent and 3 not to be consistent. Finally.
According to the announcement of the Ministry of Health on January 27, on January 26, 11 Cambodian workers were treated. Cured of Kovid 19 while there were no reports of positive Kovid 19 infection.
The ministry confirmed that seven patients were discharged from Banteay Meanchey Provincial Referral Hospital and four others were discharged from the hospital. Refer to Battambang province after they received two negative Kovid 19 virus test results twice.