<! – ->
The 10 countries that are suffering from the world's most deadly COVID-19 pandemic. According to Facebook, Khieu Kanharith released this April 4 issue. See below:
1. The United States has a total of 277,475 cases of COVID-19, of which 7,402 have died and 12,283 have been recovered.
2. Italy has a total of 119,827 COVID-19 cases, of which 14,681 died and 19,758 recovered.
3. Spain has a total of 119,199 cases of COVID-19, of which 11,198 died and 30,513 recovered.
4. Germany has a total of 91,159 cases of COVID-19, of which 1,275 died and 24,575 recovered.
China has a total of 81,639 cases of COVID-19, of which 3,326 have died and 76,755 have recovered.
6. France has a total of 64,338 cases of COVID-19, of which 6,507 have died and 14,008 have recovered.
Iran has a total of 53,183 cases of COVID-19, of which 3,294 have died and 17,935 have recovered.
UK: A total of 38,168 cases of COVID-19 have been reported, of which 3,605 were fatal and 135 recovered.
9. Turkey has a total of 20,921 cases of COVID-19, of which 425 died and 484 recovered.
10. Switzerland has a total of 19,606 cases of COVID-19, of which 591 died and 4,846 recovered.